For the executive who makes the future happen
The synthesizing leader brings a steadying hand to work, effectively identifying and dispatching problems as they arise. As a synthesizing leader, you harmoniously integrate people, processes and strategy, but the constant effort to tame the chaos can lead to personal frustration.
This program is for the executive who wants:
- Better tools to manage, but not destroy, the creative chaos in your organization
- Increased personal and organizational growth
- Greater organizational clarity
- More accountability throughout the organization
- Less stress and increased happiness
Working with me, you will develop strategies to:
- Create and communicate clarity throughout the organization
- Establish a “productivity cadence” that keeps your team moving forward
- Harness, but not destroy, the creative chaos in your organization
- Identify new skills and competencies to increase your leadership influence
- Hone your problem-solving skills to meet the new challenges of your business
- Find the time and energy for the things that really matter to you
Why work with me?
- As a leader, you often make decisions without other perspectives. As your coach, I provide unbiased, honest feedback to help you think critically about the most effective path forward.
- Working with me through a personalized development program is more time and cost effective than general conferences or cookie-cutter workshop programs.
- While I bring my own experience to the table, my goal is to help you find your own personal approach to achieving your full potential.