The phrase “work/life balance” is thrown around quite a bit, but what does it really mean?
My goal is to help you find:
- Time for family and activities that energize you
- Lower stress that prevents burnout
- Stronger presence that brings greater fulfillment in all aspects of your life
- A happier and more satisfied you
How do we get there?
I believe in three truths about work/life balance:
- Work and life are not separate things.
- Life supports work, not the other way around.
- “Finding” a balance is really a continuous journey — as our lives shift, we must be prepared to do the same.
- Identifying and clarifying your core values and where they are
currently present or absent in your life.
- Establishing priorities and boundaries that are in alignment with your values and goals.
- Establishing mechanisms to recognize rising stress, take control of it, and adjust to get back in balance.
Why work with me?
- With broad experience in industry, I know and understand the work responsibilities and pressures that war with the rest of your life and leave you drained and frustrated.
- As a professional, mother of two busy kids, and an active volunter, I practice boundary-setting and seek balance every day.
- Graduate of the Penn Program for Mindfulness