Achieving success with less stress
Difficult people can be reports, peers or even your leadership. They have traits that make them frustrating to work with, and that frustration can lead to a tense and stressful working environment.
My goal is to help you:
- Feel in control during difficult conversations
- Establish productive working relationships in any situation
- Develop strategies for overcoming difficult behaviors
- Create a less stressful environment
How do we get there?
- Identifying your strengths and how they can impact your relationships.
- Exploring your core values and how they effect your expectations of others.
- Developing effective strategies for responding to difficult behavior.
- Enhancing communications skills to be more effective in difficult conversations.
- Developing your unique toolbox for establishing and maintaining effective relationships that lead to success.
Why work with me?
- I have 25+ years in industry working with technical people, factory workers, executives, the c-suite and peers. My success has been a direct result of my adaptability to different teams and teammates.
- I spent 8 years as a consultant helping difficult people communicate thoughts and ideas to wider audiences.
- In my spare time, I lead volunteer teams to achieve positive and impactful goals despite wide variations in individual experience, personality and skills.
- As a speaker, I’ve facilitated workshops on dealing with difficult people and reducing drama.