Developing executive presence and leadership skills
What do you get?
The executives you know weren’t born, they developed. My goal is to help you find:
- Confidence in your personal strengths
- A sense you deserve a seat at the executive table
- Confidence in your capability to lead
- A vision of your unique path to executive leadership
How do we get there?
There are three concepts you need to accept to plot your career journey:
- Communication and leadership styles are not set in stone
- Your experience and knowledge makes you uniquely valuable
- Succeeding in leadership is as much about communicating your competence as demonstrating it
Our approach will include:
- Identifying your communication and leadership styles and how they influence your relationships
- Developing strategies for leading from your strengths
- Identifying ways to build a stronger image and presencewith leadership
- Exercises to expand your styles and give you a broader set of leadership tools
Why work with me?
- 15+ years as a trusted advisor to executive and director-level clients
- 20+ years in leadership of professional, volunteer, cross-functional and distributed teams.
- In my spare time, I coach national volunteers in team building, conflict resolution and other leadership skills so they can lead at their very best.