Marcia Jacquette is an executive coach with more than 30 years in technology and leadership, including experience as an engineer, technical communicator, marketer, executive and entrepreneur. She has spent more than 15 of those years coaching clients, employees, students and volunteers in a variety of industries and settings.
With a strong understanding of the tech business environment, Marcia works with clients in science and technology, helping them harness their unique strengths and apply them more effectively to achieve personal and professional goals.
Marcia is a current member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and recognized as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
5 Fun Facts about Marcia:
- She loves all things Disney and prides herself on her Walt Disney World knowledge.
- She knows (almost) every song lyric from the 1980s.
- She likes to cook (ask about her favorite rib recipe).
- Her iPod includes music from both Puccini and Daft Punk.
- Marcia enjoys seeing and helping others see the humor in life’s challenges.