I love challenges.
I’ve spent more than 20 years in tech helping the people around me change their world. I’ve evolved through four careers, and in that time, I’ve worked in organizations as small as a startup and as large as a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical; I’ve advised college students and C-suite executives; I’ve served on the board of a 80,000-member non-profit, and I’ve been the Cookie Momster for a Girl Scout troop. I’ve built new jobs, new businesses, new processes and teams that impact everything from the quality of work-life to (my personal favorite) Awesomeness.
I’ve tackled a lot of challenges (big and small), and I want to coach others to do the same.
So where would you like to start?
“I embrace emerging experience. I participate in discovery. I am a butterfly. I am not a butterfly collector. I want the experience of the butterfly.” -William Stafford
5 Fun Facts about Marcia:
- She loves all things Disney and prides herself on her Walt Disney World knowledge.
- She knows (almost) every song lyric from the 1980s.
- She likes to cook (ask about her favorite rib recipe).
- Her iPod includes music from both Puccini and Daft Punk.
- Marcia enjoys seeing and helping others see the humor in life’s challenges.