If you’ve arrived here, I think I know why.
- You’re certain you could be more but aren’t sure how to get there
- You’re frustrated that your leadership doesn’t recognize your potential, no matter how hard you work
- You feel trapped by difficult people and situations that seem to sabotage your efforts
- You’ve reached a plateau, and the path forward just looks too steep to climb
You are not satisfied with where you are.
SO YOU’VE TRIED SOME THINGS
- You’ve searched diligently for answers among self-help media, leadership conferences, mentors and network contacts.
- You’ve tried doing a good job, working harder, working later, being more accommodating and being more aggressive.
- You’ve rethought the way you dress, the way you speak, where you eat lunch, when you take your coffee breaks and maybe even the arrangement of your office furniture.
You’re thinking: I’m smart, so why can’t I move forward?
I believe you ARE smart and capable. I believe you just need a new perspective..
HOW AM I DIFFERENT? HOW WILL I HELP YOU SUCCEED?
I am not you. I bring my own experience and perspective to the conversation, showing you aspects and applications of your talents you may not have considered before.
This means we will:
- Clarify your core values and how they influence you
- Analyze your strengths and how you’ve used them in the past
- Develop strategies for leading from your strengths
- Identify ways to build a stronger image and presence with leadership
My approach is very direct and designed to get results quickly. You will leave each session with a better sense of direction, new ideas, new skills and renewed purpose.
Because I have:
- 20+ years in leadership of professional, volunteer, cross-functional and distributed teams
- 15+ years as a trusted advisor to executive and director-level clients
- An entire career spent working in technical environments with people in a wide range of roles, including engineers, line workers, writers, software developers, executives and students
- Formal training through an ICF-accredited program
Most importantly, I believe that leadership is not a destination. It’s a journey full of twists, turns, failures and successes. Every leader takes the journey.
But strong leaders have awareness, communcation and relationship skills that help them choose the more successful paths. This set of skills gives them access to a lifetime of strong leadership.
Ultimately, I can help you be a stronger leader, who makes bolder decisions and gets better results.